Thursday, October 31, 2013

27 weekS

How far along? 27 weeks! 13 short weeks to go...

Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a rutabaga! 



He's practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs. It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And his brain will keep on getting more complex.

Total weight gain: Still waiting until Nov. 7th to find out for sure. Thank goodness my dr. appointment isn't today or tomorrow...apparently Maverick thinks that calories don't count on Halloween and he wanted EVERYTHING today! ;) All of the sweet snacks at school and running out of groceries didn't help.

Maternity clothes? Sometimes. I'm thinking I'm going to need some more shirts soon! :)
Stretch marks? Not that I've found yet!

Sleep: Can't complain about it. I'm sleeping with lots of pillows all around me to lean on and hang my leg over. Nice and comfy.

Best moment this week: Finding out that I get a FREE breast pump through my insurance. Now just to pick which one...Here are my 3 options. Any input is more than welcomed!

  • http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/573/pump-in-style-advanced#!Overview
  • http://www.hygeiainc.com/shop/double-electric-breast-pumps/enjoye-breast-pump-with-internal-power-supply/
  • http://www.ameda.com/breastfeeding-products/single-user-breast-pumps/purely-yours

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah.

Gender: Little boy :)
 
Belly Button in or out? Touchy subject. If I'm really full I can see it start to poke out a little bit at the top. But on a regular basis, still an innie. I think it's only a matter of time before it is out :(

Miss Anything? The gym. NOT. hahahaha I'd say not having to be picky about what I eat. I'd like some raw tuna and a COLD cut sandwich, but it's not bad!


Food cravings: Anything edible.

Labor Signs: Nope.


27 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
  • The same leg cramps, backaches, constipation and hemorrhoids of previous weeks. Not for this girl!
  • Skin, hair and nail changes -- they might be thicker, grow faster or be more brittle. Haven't noticed?
  • Snissing (that's peeing when you sneeze). Baby is putting a ton of pressure on your bladder. Make frequent pit stops. hahahahaha hasn't happened...yet!

Happy or Moody? Ecstatic!

Looking forward to: Getting my glucose test over with on Tuesday. Wearing my awesome Halloween costume I made. (See pic below!) and of course...MEETING MAVERICK!



No comments:

Post a Comment