Wednesday, October 23, 2013

26 WEEKS! HeLLo 3rd TRImester!

How far along? Wooowhoo. I'm in the third trimester! 26 weeks, which means only 14 to go. ahhhh!

Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a head of lettuce! 



Total weight gain: You'll find out on Nov. 7th after my dr. appointment. BUT just know that I've been eating SO GOOD this week!

Maternity clothes? Tops only, but not all the time. I love the way they show off my bump! :)
Stretch marks? Not yet! I hope not ever, but we'll see!

Sleep: I'm back to getting up several times during the night to pee. BUT I am sleeping pretty good, most nights.

Best moment this week: hmmm...idk?! Maybe meeting baby Croix. It was fun to meet him and hold him. It was like a glimpse into our future! We are SO EXCITED.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Gender: B.O.Y
 
Belly Button in or out? Getting shallower and shallower...ay yi yi!

Miss Anything? Cuban sandwiches from Publix...


Food cravings: Today I REALLY wanted a cheeseburger and fries from Wendy's...but I refrained. I also have been starting to get little cravings for Japanese again! 

Labor Signs: Negative.

26 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
  • Trouble sleeping. Not really, sometimes...
  • Swelling. Not that I can tell!
  • Headaches, due to hormone fluctuations or stress. Surprisingly no. I've had less headaches since I've been pregnant than usual! Knock on wood...
  • Pregnancy brain -- is it getting tricky to remember stuff? HECK YES.
  • Braxton Hicks contractions. These are different from labor contractions because they're irregular and milder. No, but I feel like I should brush up on the differences again.
  • Slightly higher blood pressure. That's normal at this phase of pregnancy. Idk? I guess the Dr. will let me know.

Happy or Moody? So so so so very happy!

Looking forward to: Going to Virginia this week to see my AWESOME cousins and introduce them to my lovely baby bump :) and going to the Luke Bryan concert with my wonderful boyfriend for a date night--just me and him before Maverick gets here! (Which is why I'm posting a day early, we'll be partyin' it up tomorrow night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment