Thursday, October 17, 2013

25 WeEKs

How far along? 25 weeks ... Next week starts the 3rd trimester. I THINK. lol depends on which book I look at. 

Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a cauliflower head! 




Total weight gain:  We'll find out at the next dr appointment. If I have ever hoped to be like my mom now's the time! She didn't gain any weight in her third trimester. Probably wont happen but a girl can wish. My goal is 30 lbs so if I can keep it to 10 over the next 15 weeks I'd be a HAPPY camper.

Maternity clothes? I wore my 3 new shirts and my new belly bands this week. They were super cute and showed offmy bump. I LOVE it. A guy at Subway came up to me. He didn't speak English very well and he said "respectfully, you look beautiful" and pointed to his stomach and then mine. He then asked me all about when I was due and boy or girl. So sweet and WAY better than touching me. I don't mind people I know touching me but strangers not so much. I haven't gotten much of that luckily.

Stretch marks? Nope. Vitamin has been applied this week. Fingers crossed. 

Sleep: Sooo. I slept all the way through the night 4 nights in a row. Then I woke up like 2-3 times a night for the past few nights. Blaaaah. Not bad sleep in between though. I do have to say waking up at 5:30 this week sucks. Guess its just preparing me for what's to come in the next couple of months. 

Best moment this week: All the compliments from people about being pregnant. Nothing too exciting happened this week. I DID fill out and turn in my maternity leave paperwork. I guess that was exciting!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, no, no, no Jack.

Gender: Niño (how many ways can I say boy?)
 
Belly Button in or out? Touchy subject. It's getting shallower and shallower. Please pleaselease don't pop out! Flat is ok, but outtie not so much. Ugh.

Miss Anything? I thought of something the other day but now I forget... So I guess no.

Food cravings: Not really anything specfic. Still wanting pickles and hot sauce a lot.
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.


21 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
Constipation-No. 
Hemorrhoids-No. Ewww
Gas and bloating-Don't think so. 
Heartburn-No. 
All over aches and pains-No. 
Trouble sleeping-maybe a little 

Happy or Moody? Ecstatic! I can't believe we are having a BABY. 

Looking forward to: Is it too soon to be looking forward to meeting this cutie pie?! If so, I'm looking forward to having all this baby stuff in a house. Who knows when that will be?!?! Soon hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment