Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a cantaloupe!
At week 24, baby’s progress isn’t just about internal stuff, it’s about
her looks too. With pinker, more opaque skin, he’s looking more and
more, well, like a baby.
Total weight gain: According to the doctor's scale yesterday, I've gained exactly 20 lbs., which is all the weight I had lost to begin with! Lol thank goodness for that!
Maternity clothes? Between the belly bands and the button extenders I'm good on bottoms. I'm running out of tops to wear :( I got a few things at Target and Buy Buy Baby last night, so I'm sure those will make an appearance soon.
Stretch marks? Oops...I just re-read last week's post. By "oh yeah", I didn't mean I have them. Still no on stretch marks and I did do the vitamin E this week but only once.
Sleep: I slept through the night the last two nights without waking up to pee!!! Maverick is a little night owl and likes to do his nightly kicking routine while I'm trying to fall asleep, but it doesn't last long or keep me up. I does make me laugh though.
Best moment this week: Maverick is kicking more and more! Kyle and I read him a bed time story the other night. That was pretty fun! And finishing the registry with my mom last night was exciting. The best day this week was Tuesday at one of my schools that I love! Several teams and the administration finally noticed that I was pregnant. I hadn't thought about them not knowing before or even telling them. But the Kindergarten team was my favorite. They were quite shocked when I showed up to their planning meeting with a cantaloupe sized belly! I had popped into their morning meeting to tell them I'd see them that afternoon. They were just staring at me with their mouths opened. It was like on a cartoon. We all got a good laugh later when I came back and they explained. It was fun to have everybody notice on the same day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Gender: Wittle Baby Boy!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but she's making me REALLY nervous. She keeps getting shallower and shallower. And she itches A LOT. ugh.
Miss Anything? Not having to worry about whether I can eat something or not and making the subway people heat just my meat up.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. Still eating a lot of pickles. I discovered I like banana peppers. I'm exciting about eating pizza tonight.
Labor Signs: Negative ghostrider! (Which I just read online came from Top Gun, when Maverick was requesting a flyby. How fitting!)
21 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
- Swollen ankles and feet. Not I!
- Leg cramps, which can be sign of dehydration. Not for this momma.
- Back aches --Nope.
- Linea nigra. That's the dark line that runs up the center of my belly. It will fade after baby's born. Haven't seen this yet!
- Stretch marks, which may continue to appear as my skin stretches even more. Not yet and hopefully not ever.
Happy or moody? H.A.P.P.Y!
Looking forward to: All of these awesome showers people are throwing me! I have the most awesome friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment