Thursday, August 29, 2013

18 WeekS!

How far along? 18 Weeks (Almost half way there!)


Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a sweet potato!







Button has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that I'll be able to feel those movements soon.



Total weight gain:  Back to the no idea...I like to weigh myself in the morning because I weigh less, so I'll just wait until Sept. 18 when I go back to the dr. So we'll keep the running total at under 10 lbs to date. 

Maternity clothes? I wore my grey Target maternity shirt with my black maternity leggings. Kyle, "What are you wearing...work out clothes?!" LOL Other than that, no new items to add to the collection. I'm trying to show off my bump, but it's still not that big! :(


Stretch marks? No and I still need to go buy vitamin E capsules! Nobody reminded me!


Sleep: I think I finally found a good position to sleep in. Still waking up to pee, but I'm sure that's just getting me prepared for those mid-night feedings! 


Best moment this week: Kyle talked to button! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the opposite, I want to eat EVERYTHING. (yikes!)


Gender: The excitement builds and the countdown continues...30 days until the big gender reveal party. Team Albert or Alberta...who will prevail?!

 
Belly Button in or out? In :) 


Miss Anything? The social aspect of drinking, not breaking out...I should keep a list during the week because I can never think of anything when it comes to writing this.



Food cravings: Just food in general...

Labor Signs: Not for this girl! 

Symptoms: Topping the list--peeing in the middle of the night. Maybe breaking out on the side of my forehead (not even sure if that qualifies). 

Happy or moody? Annoyed easily, but mostly SUPER happy!

Looking forward to: Wearing my "future Gator fan" maternity shirt this weekend at the first home game of the season! Button's first tailgate! Yay! Stronger kicks and a bigger belly. Nothing else too exciting going on.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for the Gender Reveal!!!! You are doing GREAT. :):):)

    ReplyDelete