How far along? 17 Weeks and now 2 days according to the doctor visit yesterday!
Size of baby: Baby E is the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
Total weight gain: I am so excited to say I only weighed 133.1 lbs at the doctor visit yesterday, which means from my slimmest I've gained right under 10 lbs! Phew...I thought I was rackin' up the LBs these past 2 weeks with my bad eating habits. Thank goodness school (and my routine) has started back up.
Maternity clothes? Nope. BUT I was really mad at CafePress for sending me a crappy "Brewin' a Gator" maternity shirt, so I bad mouthed them on their survey. Come to find out, somebody personally emailed me and said they would be happy to replaced it with another one or a completely different shirt free of charge! So now I have a maternity shirt that says "Future Florida Fan" across my belly and it fits great!
Stretch marks? No and I still need to go buy vitamin E capsules! Somebody please remind me.
Sleep: Like a baby--waking up once or twice...to pee though, not eat. (Although I'm sure if I did get a snack in the middle of the night that wouldn't surprise anybody!)
Best moment this week: Starting to feel the baby kick/punch a little and seeing the baby on the sonogram, getting new pictures (see below) AND knowing that nobody knows the gender of the baby except the sonogram tech that put it in the envelope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No. No. and No! :) yay!
Gender: Let the count down begin...37 days until the big gender reveal party. Team Albert or Alberta...who will prevail?!
Belly Button in or out? innie :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and back without worrying if I'm going to hurt the baby.
Food cravings: White rice with Frank's Buffalo sauce and Frank's Sweet Chili sauce, Everything Bagels with vegetable cream cheese, and french fries--which I haven't been giving into that craving. I just smell them everywhere I go!
Labor Signs: Negative.
Symptoms: hmm...peeing in the middle of the night is all I can think of! knock on wood! Still LOVE being preggers!
Happy or moody? Very happy and excited!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more and more. The gender reveal!! Getting a bigger belly!! and OF COURSE! Gator Football starting Aug. 31st. Nothing too exciting is happening this coming week.







No comments:
Post a Comment