How far along? 14 Weeks ..We had a little issue with the due date and measurements, but we think we are on track now.
Size of baby: Baby E is now the size of a...
8.5cm...however I'm not 100% sure I know how to read this sonogram. I need to get better about asking these questions.
Update from theBump.com: Button can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His/Her kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process s/he'll keep up until birth. (eww) He/She can grasp, too!
Total weight gain: About 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still a no on this one. I did buy one maternity outfit so that I could take pictures each week and it'll last me the 6-7 more months I have left.
Stretch marks? No. Let's pray this stays the answer forever.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I love going to bed when I'm tired and waking up when I'm done sleeping--not looking forward to having an alarm clock go off each morning pretty soon. Napping on the regular still.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby move around and wave inside my belly was SOOO COOL!
| Hi Everybody!! |
| Close up on the profile and looking right at us! |
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at all. Fingers crossed.
Gender: Stay tuned. Sept 28th. Gender Reveal Party :) Everybody keeps saying BOY! Don't forget to vote at the bottom of the page.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Miss Anything? Seared Tuna Club from Bistro 1245 in Gainesville. You better believe somebody is driving up there once this baby is born to get me one. Football season is going to be torture.
Food cravings: Japanese...rice...still lovin' the carbs. Anybody wanna go out to eat for Japanese? Lunch is reeaaal cheap!
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Still feeling great :)
Happy or moody? Still really happy! I cry easily, but not very often.
Looking forward to: Getting a real belly...I can't wait until I definitely have a preggo belly and I'm not in that weird in between stage of "is she fat or pregnant?"
No comments:
Post a Comment