How far along? 15 WeeKs...It's about freaking time! With all the date confusion I felt like I was at 14 weeks FOREVER!
Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
Total weight gain: Haven't been on the scale recently, but will get back to you next week.
Maternity clothes? No, just for one of the belly pics--check the belly pics tab so you see button grow each week!
Stretch marks? No. Still praying this stays the answer forever.
Sleep: I haven't had to nap all week and I've slept so good at night! I'm down to getting up only once to pee. I hate sleeping on my side, my arm ALWAYS falls asleep.
Best moment this week: Getting a new job as a district literacy coach at two awesome little neighborhood schools in Seminole :) :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada thing.
Gender: Stay tuned. Sept 28th. Gender Reveal Party :)
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Miss Anything? Not really.
Food cravings: Japanese. Anybody want to go out for Japanese...?
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Not one! I love being pregnant! :)
Happy or moody? All smiles here!

Looking forward to: Taking button to Gainesville this weekend, starting school next week, and our anatomy sonogram is Aug 21st! No peeking Kyle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment