How far along? 16 WeeKs. I can't believe it's already been 4 months! Granted I didn't find out until 2 months was already done and gone, but still!
Size of baby: Baby E is the size of an avocado!
Maternity clothes? No. Although, I did buy a shirt for football season that says Brewin' a Gator. I got it in the other day and tried it on...It fits HORRIBLY and I'm PISSED :(
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
Total weight gain: From the last time I went to the gym to this past Tuesday, I gained less than a pound. I THINK that still puts me at about 10lbs total (from my skinniest before I knew I was preggers).
Stretch marks? No. Still praying this stays the answer forever.
Sleep: Going back to school is making me tired! But I'm sleeping great and still only getting up once to pee.
Best moment this week: I woke up this morning and got dressed and I actually looked pregnant!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Praise the lord!
Gender: Wednesday we go to the doctor to find out! But the results will be sealed in an envelope and mailed to Georgia where a cake will be baked with the correct color filling :) Stay tuned until Sept. 28th. P.S. I love when I tell people we're having a gender reveal party and they either roll their eyes at me or say "of course you are!" LOL and P.P.S. Do NOT try to bribe said person in GA! She is NOT telling!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Miss Anything? Not particularly.
Food cravings: Still hooked on Japanese. Thank god for my parents willingness to go like once a week. Today button wanted a Wendy's Cheeseburger. It was delicious.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Still no symptoms. How weird. But, Hey! I'm not complainin'
Happy or moody? Happy, Happy!
Looking forward to: Japanese on Sunday! Sorry Kyle, I know you have a twice a year limit. Guess you're off the hook for the rest of year. (Probably not though!) and then of course still the sonogram, even though it's going to be hard not to peek.
No comments:
Post a Comment