Target
Just type in Kali Davis or Kyle Elam to find Maverick's Wish List :)
Pottery Barn Baby
Maverick has picked out his favorite bedding and a few accessories here... Again, type in Kali Davis or Kyle Elam and Florida. It should pop right up.
Buy Buy Baby
Same thing here...type in Kali Davis or Kyle Elam and FL. Buy Buy Baby doesn't have too many locations but you can order online and have it sent to your house or ours. They are owned by Bed Bath Beyond. They take the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons (as long as they aren't expired).
Etsy
This isn't a registry, but more of a wishlist. The things on here are just ideas that we are gathering so you can see the decor/theme. There are some doubles of things that I just can't decide between, so I may need some of you to just make it for me! The link above goes to my "Maverick's Nursery" list. If you would like to purchase something from there, please let me know so that I can take it off my list. If you want it to be a surprise, let my mom know so she can take it off my list, hopefully without me knowing.
As information for the baby showers comes up I'll try to add it to this post as well. I believe there's going to be one in St. Pete, one in Gainesville, and definitely one in St. Cloud.
- St. Cloud Shower will be on Saturday, Dec. 14th from 2:00pm-6:00pm at Kyle's parents' house. CHECK. Holy shower...if you could even call it that! It was an extravaganza! The decorations were beautiful--all corresponding with his nursery so we can reuse them once we start decorating. The food was amazing and we had a TON of people come celebrate with us. It was so nice seeing everybody...especially people from as far as HAWAII and even people I've never met before. We are very very lucky to have such amazing families and friends. Thank you to everybody that helped make it possible.
- Gainesville Shower will be on Sunday, Dec. 1st. Not sure about the time or place yet. CHECK! Another awesomely fun shower :) We went to Las Margaritas to celebrate and eat lunch. Lots of friends, fun, and presents! Maverick and I got showered with love and are so lucky to have the best friends anybody could ask for. Thank you Kylee for organizing and throwing the shower. I will post pictures as soon as I have them.
- St. Pete Shower will be on Wednesday, Nov. 20th from like 5:00-7:00pm. Location TBA (Red Mesa is sounding like the spot, as of now). CHECK! This was so fun! Thank you Beth for an amazing baby shower and everybody that came out to help celebrate and shower Maverick with lots of love. He is so lucky to have you all! Here are a few pictures: (Sorry some of them are blurry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment