Thursday, December 5, 2013

32 weeks

How far along? 32 WeeKs! 8 to go...WOW!

Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a squash (P.S. that is not what I picture when I think squash?!)! 





Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.












Total weight gain: Until the 11th we are sticking with 27.5ish lbs.

Maternity clothes? I got some new maternity clothes from the GAP on black Friday courtesy of Grandma Pete! Still tops only with unzipped pants and belly bands.


Stretch marks? Nope. Still checking as often as possible and doing the belly balm when I remember.

Sleep: Sleeping fine until about the 1am hour. Then asleep again until the 4am hour. Then waking up around 6:45. Besides going to bed too late sleep has been pretty good.

Best moment this week: OMG where to begin? Sunday Kylee threw us a baby shower at Las Margaritas in Gainesville. I loved seeing all of my old friends and being showered with love and gifts! Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon. THEN Monday and Tuesday, Kyle and I went to a baby basics class and a breastfeeding class. This week was SOO FUN. I can't wait until he's here! It's getting sooo real. EEEEKKKK.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.


Gender: Boy.
 
Belly Button in or out? Flat...top out...same.


Miss Anything? Hmmmm....really missing shaving! Ugh. Part of it has to do with the lack of hot water in the shower. I'm sure I could get creative and get it done, but I'm not doing that in freezing cold water.

Food cravings: The opposite. I mostly just want food, but I can't ever decide what I want to eat. 

Labor Signs: zero.


30 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
  • More Braxton Hicks contractions. Are they getting more intense? No and they can't get more intense if they never happened in the first place.
  • Darker nipples, so baby can see then better when it comes time to breastfeed. Haven't noticed? But they are kind of itchy sometimes.
  • Shortness of breath. Don't worry: baby is getting plenty of air. Not more than usual or anything that is noticeable.
  • Heartburn. Go ahead and pop an antacid. Negative.
  • Enlarged breasts that may leak!Again, not that I've noticed...especially the leaky part.
  • Vaginal discharge. Your body is preparing for delivery by preventing infection down there. I guess now that you mention it. But it's been a constant symptom my whole pregnancy. So it doesn't really stick out.
Same bathroom issues as far as not really an issue, but not being regular. hmmm....

Happy or Moody? H.A.P.P.Y and excited and anxious and when I'm tired kind of quiet. 

Looking forward to:The upcoming baby shower--Dec. 14th! My next dr. appointment to see my weight gain! Ordering a crib tonight :) :) :) ahhhhhhh....EVERYTHING.


1 comment:

  1. Lol...my Braxton Hicks didn't start until 4 to 5 weeks out...kind of thought of them a mini uncontrollable sit ups or crunchs...lol totally thought I was having Braxton Hicks the night I was in labor...but hey I had to finish my Psychology final!

    ReplyDelete