Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a butternut squash.
At less than two months to go, he weighs in at about 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
Total weight gain: I think I can say with confidence I probably weigh a million pounds right now. Today I ate sausage and peppers for breakfast and then like 9 donut holes and the more sausage and peppers for lunch. ay yi yi! I haven't weighed myself since the doctor visit last week and I don't again until Jan 6th. So we'll see what the holiday damage is then. As for now, we'll stick with 27 lbs gained putting me at150.2lbs.
Maternity clothes? No new ones.
Stretch marks? Nope. Auntie Claire checked me out at the baby shower just to be sure too!
Best moment this week: The BaByQ FOR SURE! It was amazing! We had about 86 people come to celebrate Maverick. The food was fantastic, the decorations were adorable, and we had a blast. On top of that talk about baby stuff...holy cow! We needed two cars to get everything home and still had to leave a few big things behind for next time. Organizing everything and putting it all away at my parents' and Kyle's was super fun. It definitely made me sad about not having our own place right now, but we'll manage! Check out the shower post soon for pictures and an update :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: BOY.
Belly Button in or out? Same. Mostly flat. And yes, sometimes it sticks out.
Miss Anything? Not really...still laying on my stomach and shaving easily.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week. I'm so weird!
Labor Signs: Can't say that I have experienced any. P.S. If one more person tells me I look huge and I'm going to go early I'm going to scream!
34 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
- Blurry vision, created by a combination of hormones, fluid buildup and lack of sleep. No and that's scary...
- Fatigue. Now, if only you could sleep at night! I'm starting to feel tired in the afternoon, especially when it gets dark so early now!
- Constipation and hemorrhoids. Make sure you're getting plenty of fiber. Not really anymore and NO. Still eww.
- Swollen ankles and feet. Put up those feet, mama-to-be! I'm thinking yeah...I was hoping my shoes hadn't shrunk. Today coincidentally I had to wear flip flops to last school because my shoes were just too tight. Sad day.
- As baby prepares for his arrival, you might feel pressure down lower in your pelvis, and even more frequent peeing. More frequent peeing yes. Pressure...not that I've noticed yet.
Happy or Moody? So excited!! :) I did have a melt down yesterday about ink and postage. Thank god for Kyle and my mom.
Looking forward to: Christmas and having time off to play with and touch and hold and organize all this baby stuff!!!!!! I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment