Thursday, December 12, 2013

33 weEKs!

How far along? 33 WeeKs! eeeekk.

Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a durian fruit. What the heck is that?! 





He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.












Total weight gain: I am happy to report that I was either correct when the nurse got my weight wrong last visit or I didn't gain any weight between then and now. I currently weigh 150.2, which means I have gained 27 lbs so far. (Insert me doing the happy dance!)


Maternity clothes? Still rockin the belly bands with unzipped pants, lots of maxi skirts that my mommy made and a mix of regular and maternity shirts.


Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Doing pretty good. I've found that surrounding myself with pillows or sleeping on the couch is extremely helpful so I have something to lean against.

Best moment this week: Another week of amazing moments! We decided on and ordered a crib...and it came! We'll be putting it together tonight. I was meeting with one of my favorite teams to plan with and they surprised me with a baby gift! Soooo sweet. THEN Wednesday I had a coaches' meeting and when we came back from lunch they had a surprise shower all set up for me! We are definitely feeling the love this week. :) :) AND I almost forgot that on Sunday my mom and I toured the hospital. I feel a lot better about where to go when I'm in labor and saw the rooms and all of that.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada


Gender: Chico.
 
Belly Button in or out? Same status. Flatie with an occasional awning. LOL


Miss Anything? I 100% miss laying on my stomach! I cannot wait to flop down on my bed on my stomach.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular. Lots of carbs.

Labor Signs: Not here.


33 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
  • Hot! Your metabolic rate is through the roof, and that may leave you feeling overheated. I thought it was because I didn't like to turn the air on, but this could explain a lot! I also get hot a lot when I'm working at school. I'm not sure you can really blame it on the pregnancy though...Florida is just HOT in general!
  • Headaches, due to hormone fluctuations, stress or dehydration. No. Thank heavens, knock on wood, whatever else I need to say or do to keep them away!
  • Shortness of breath -- though you're probably used to it by now. I think it is finally noticeable. It mostly happens when I'm talking and doing something else. Oh boy!
  • Forgetfulness and clumsiness, also known as baby brain. This is totally normal. UGH. Yes... Baby brain is the worst!
  • Not from the bump...but from the assurance of friends...my one night of stuffy nose is pregnancy related!
Happy or Moody? Elated!

Looking forward to:The GIGANTIC BaByQ happening on Saturday. I cannot say thank you enough for Kyle's family always going above and beyond for us! We are also so excited to see Bryan, Tasha, Eli, and Maile who are flying in from Hawaii! (Not just for us though lol)

1 comment: