Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a pineapple!
At 31 weeks, all of baby's five senses are working. Plus, he's going through major brain and nerve development.
Total weight gain: I'm up to 151lbs. Although usually when I go to the doctor we use the digital scale, but I was in a different room this time and she used the slidy scale. I was so excited because she put 150 up and it was too heavy. Then she put it down to 100lbs and moved the ones over to 149 and it was too light. Not sure how she got 151 from there...but I'm thinking more like 150 even. So that puts me at 27lbs in total weight gain.
Maternity clothes? Pants unzipped, belly bands, a few maternity shirts, lots of maxi skirts that my mom made me.
Stretch marks? No. I double checked and I had Kyle check too! My mom got me new belly balm and I used it yesterday. It smells great and is way easier than cutting open vitamin E capsules.
Best moment this week: Putting all of the baby clothes, toys, and essentials away in an organized manner at my mom's house. I guess that will be my way of nesting since I'm going to be homeless!! (Ugh!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I've come across.
Gender: It's a MAVERICK!! lol Boy.Boy.Boy.Boy.Boy.
Belly Button in or out? Can we call it a flatie? Sometimes the top still sticks out, sometimes it doesn't. Twice this week people that saw me said, "Oh how cute, your belly button already popped out!" I wanted to slap them. It's only the top half people and it's only sometimes!
Miss Anything? I'm starting to miss being pregnant already! I know it's coming to an end and I can't wait to meet Maverick, but it's making me think about not being pregnant anymore.
Food cravings: No real strong cravings. Still hungry all the time.
Labor Signs: x
30 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
- Out of breath, since baby keeps squishing your lungs. Not really, which is very surprising.
- Dry, brittle nails, thanks to all that extra nail growth. Not that I've noticed?
- Braxton Hicks contractions. Be sure you're drinking plenty of water and changing positions often. Not that I can feel. I am drinking lots of water though.
- Leaky boobs. That's baby's first food, called colostrum. Ummmm....no?!
- Frequent urination. Your bladder's just as crowded as your lungs. YEP! This never stopped.
- Back aches. Be sure to keep stretching. Not really.
- Difficulty sleeping. Aches and pains, your big belly, pregnancy hormones, heartburn andanxiety are probably all contributing. Not really, not really, no heartburn (maybe once?), and a little about living arrangements, but not really.
I haven't been constipated per se, but I'm definitely not using the bathroom regularly. I think that has to do with some of my weight gain! No uncomfortableness, but just thought I'd report it anyways.
Happy or Moody? Oh so over the moon excited and happy! (Highly irritable when things don't go my way and I had an extremely selfish bratty moment this week, but what else is new?!)
Looking forward to: Seeing all of my Gainesville friends this weekend, celebrating Kyle's birthday with Maverick, and my baby shower at Las Margaritas!! Wooowhooo!! :) :) Exciting, exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment