Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 WEekS!

How far along? 30 weeks! 10 more to go. O.M.G.

Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a cucumber! 


At 30 weeks, he’s not just moving a lot, he’s also plumping up. And as he continues to put pressure on my digestive system, I should feel the effects!

Total weight gain: Doctor tomorrow! I'm hoping I'm still under 150. Cross your fingers.

Maternity clothes? Just shirts still. Belly bands. My regular pants, unzipped.
Stretch marks? Nope. I even looked in the mirror to check out the places I can't see.

Sleep: Depends on the bed I'm in and how many pillows are surrounding me. The more the better! Can't complain though.

Best moment this week:My first baby shower! Let the holiday season begin... baby showers, Thanksgiving, birthdays, Christmas. I think these last 10 weeks are going to FLY by!


Anything making you queasy or sick: No sir.


Gender: Wittle Baby Boy.
 
Belly Button in or out?It was well behaved this week. Stayed flat. All I can say is it's NOT an outie. What you call it is up to you.


Miss Anything? I'm a little bit missing losing weight, but I feel great and am SO EXCITED that it's the least of my worries! Plus people keep telling me how great I look. So, whether they are lying or not, keep the compliments coming ;) LOL

Food cravings: uh huh. I'm craving food. period.

Labor Signs: N.O. 


30 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
  • Heartburn, which might be making sleep hard to come by. I can feel traces of it, but not really.
  • Swelling -- it's totally normal, as long as it's not sudden or severe. 2 days this week my shoes go tight, so I'm going to say yes--in my feet. But it went away fairly quickly.
  • General discomfort, thanks to your big belly. sometimes.
  • Shortness of breath. Those lungs just keep getting more crowded, right? No, surprisingly. That's a pretty normal thing for me though so maybe I just don't notice it anymore.
  • Trouble sleeping, which leads to another issue: Fatigue. Not really. Yay for that! I do want to usually go to bed around 9 or 10, but when you wake up between 5 and 6am I'm not sure that's abnormal or due to the pregnancy.
  • Weird, vivid dreams. One word (a familiar one): Hormones. No?! But I'll keep you updated.

Happy or Moody?I got a little cranky this week, but overall H.A.P.P.Y!! I lOVE being pregnant :) :)

Looking forward to: Getting all of these baby things put somewhere besides behind my head board and in the corner. But watching it pile up is SO SO SO EXCITING. I also can't wait until my doctor's appointment tomorrow and all of the upcoming events we have going on! eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!


No comments:

Post a Comment