Thursday, September 12, 2013

HaLfWAy ThERE! 20 WeeKs...



How far along? 20 weeks


Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a banana!







Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. {That one is all Kyle's ;)} And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!


Total weight gain:  10 + __?__ = my total weight gain that we'll find out on the 18th.

Maternity clothes? Not really. Haven't added anything to the wardrobe. I am wearing belly bands (to hold my pants up since they don't button anymore) everyday!


Stretch marks? Nope. I finally got vitamin E though! Thank you Kyle for driving me to 3 different stores and waiting on me. :) I've been rubbing it on my belly every night.
Sleep: Goin' good still. The usual peeing 1-2 times a night is still occurring!


Best moment this week: Feeling some serious movement in my belly!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating! Keep the food coming :)

Gender: Blue or Pink...what do you think?! 15 more days, not that I'm counting down or anything.

 
Belly Button in or out? Innie...although Kyle seems to think it's starting to become an outie...it's NOT! 


Miss Anything? Bending over and across and around my car from the front seat. Especially since it has now become my office. 



Food cravings: Idk? I've been eating peanut butter sandwiches and bananas, lots of my great-grandma's chicken noodle soup, and well... everything. Subway seemed to make an appearance quite a bit this week.

Labor Signs: Nah, nah, nah.

Symptoms: I checked online what the symptoms were for 20 weeks and no was a constant answer after reading them. Being extra hungry, increased vaginal discharge (TMI? Gotta keep a record), those were the only yeses I had.

Happy or moody? Talk about irritable... Super excited about baby!! Liking my job. BUT people are seriously getting on my nerves.

Looking forward to:Wearing my new mommy heels--they finally came in! wearing things that show off my belly, going to the dr to find out how much weight I've gained (just to know...I'm not excited to actually be gaining weight) AND OF COURSE THE GENDER REVEAL PARTY! ahhhhh!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. 1/2 way thru? hard to believe. it's flying by...
    can't wait for the gender reveal. :):):)

    ReplyDelete