Size of baby: Baby E is the size of a papaya!
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and mom's voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day.
Total weight gain: I guess still 17.5 lbs from my skinniest. I stopped going to the gym because the head of trainer made me mad, so I cancelled my membership. There goes my consistent scale. My bathroom scale said 135 this morning...I HIGHLY doubt I lost 5 lbs and it was always about 5 lbs off from the gym scale. Good news, if it's consistently inconsistent at the same rate, that means I haven't gained any weight. hmmmm...
Maternity clothes? Nothing new. Regular clothes with lots of belly bands that my mom made make the most frequent appearances.
Stretch marks? T rying my hardest to keep up the vitamin E. No stretch marks yet, but if I had to guess my boobs are going to be the first place they pop up. Stop growing boobs!
Sleep: I have slept soooo good the past couple of nights. I'm getting up to pee, but I'm not tossing and turning or having a problem going back to bed.
Best moment this week: Lots of exciting this happened this week. Kyle and a few other people were able to feel the baby kicking! Then my mom texted me and said "Don't be mad, but I found your registry and bought thet pack 'n play you wanted." (Like I'd be mad about that!? haha) That isn't the best part though--I starting thinking...HOLY COW. We are getting baby stuff--WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! A little late I know, but I have moments like that all the time. Weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nooooooooooooooo.
Gender: Well...now ONE person knows whether there's a little girl or boy in there, but I'm not telling who. The most important thing is it's the one person that is supposed to know and she hasn't spilled the beans yet. The dye is bought and in 42 hours we'll know!! Will we be eating orange cake or blue?! I canNOT wait to find out!
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallower. I will freak if this pops out.
Miss Anything? Not having a back ache after standing at the stove for a long time.
Food cravings: I've been really indecisive this week. I still order pickles on everything. But I'm not specifically craving anything. I just want to eat all the time.
Labor Signs: No and today I read the 4 differences between Braxton Hicks and real contractions so that I will know the difference. It seems little early for that though!
21 Week Symptoms: Straight from thebump.com
- Increased libido. I'm not telling!
- More vaginal discharge, a result of increased blood flow down there. Ewww and yes.
- Steady weight gain -- about 1/2 pound each week from here on out. Don't know...I hope not, but I'm sure I am!
- Minor swelling in your hands and feet. I haven't noticed...hopefully that's a no.
- Back aches, due to extra pressure from baby and carrying around the extra weight. YES!
- Hair growth Thank you hormones. Surprisingly no...although that was the case in the beginning. I'm hoping my hormones are just backwards and this doesn't happen again.
- Trouble catching your breath, as baby continues to crowd your lungs. Eh. Sometimes, maybe. Not noticeable.
Happy or moody? Happy, happy!! :) I LOVE being pregnant.
Looking forward to: Finding out what this little button is!! Saturday at 4:00pm the party will start and by 5:30 we'll be cutting into the cake. AHHHHHH. Will there be a naming war? or will it become official right there on the spot?! I'm also looking forward to registering. eeeeekkkkk.
No comments:
Post a Comment