Friday, July 26, 2013

First Official Post - 13 Weeks! (Correction)


How far along? 13 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby E is

Total weight gain:  Not 100% sure, but I'm thinking about 6 lbs. I CAN'T STOP eating!

Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet. But Grandma Ally is whipping up belly bands and stretchy skirts on her new sewing machine like a mad woman! 


Stretch marks? No. Let's pray this stays the answer forever.


Sleep: I. Love. Sleep. and so does baby! I'm getting up several times during the night to pee, but can fall right back to sleep. Afternoon naps seem to be a regular.


Best moment this week: FINALLY going to the doctor, confirming everything, AND being able to finally tell everybody!  

Anything making you queasy or sick: No. Thank goodness! We LOOOVEE to eat.


Gender:  Stay tuned. Sept 28th. Gender Reveal Party :)

Belly Button in or out? Innie


Miss Anything? I miss sushi. A tuna and avocado roll would be SO AMAZING right now! Thank heavens for shrimp tempura rolls--they are an adequate substitute for the time being.


Food cravings: Rice. Carbs GALORE. and more sweets than ever, but I've been pretty good about not giving into these cravings (minus the ice cream snickers bars I ate this week. oops!)

Labor Signs: No. 

Symptoms: Surprisingly none! I feel great! :)
Happy or moody? So happy and excited!

Looking forward to: The first sonogram next Friday! I can't wait to see this little baby!

1 comment:

  1. Very excited! Can't wait to read the next blog post and see the picture of the baby.

    Love, GGJ

    ReplyDelete